Friday, June 24, 2011

Things we find in randaom places.

Just another Day of lost Bunnies

Today was a good day. I woke up to the California sun shining in my face. I could feel the warmth on my face through the window. I love waking up to the sun, it makes me feel like there is some kind of amazing opportunity out there just waiting for me to find it. As my day went on I got to see my mom. We went shopping, I love spending time with her. She always has some kind of fun story on how our day is going to end. We went to a local thrift store where I found some pretty seam binding in two colors, light blue and brown. I also found a aisle of bunnies.

I loved them so much and wanted to take them all home! I love the random things I find. I like to wonder where they came from and why they are there. I like to think that someone tossed it out,to make someone else happy. I think one day I'll donate a piece of my Art in hopes that someone buys it and that it makes them happy. I like that thought don't you?

No comments:

Post a Comment