Sunday, December 18, 2011

Kat Scrappiness Design Team First Project

Hey everyone! I have some great news! I have been chosen to be apart of Kat Scrappiness deign team!!! She makes wonderful handmade felt and chipboard embellishments. The following projects are for the month of December. I crated a card and a altered canvas board. I made a card and decided to use Kat's scrappiness snow man. His red scarf was the inspiration for the card, a truly vibrant red theme was my goal.  As you can see the snow man is really whimsical and fun. I love Christmas embellishments that really capture the fun Christmas spirit. I think this snow man does that with his fun red scarf and silly eyes.
Snowman (click here)
My next project is a altered canvas board. I chose a picture of my puppy/baby Miley and I wanted the project to be fun and sweet like her. So from Kat scrappiness the little felt  reindeer was perfect. I added a small bow and bell to the reindeer. It's super cute and a really nice size. I also used Kat Scrappiness small snowflakes.  I added blue and other small color rhinestones to the snowflakes to give some color to the piece to contrast the white background paper. The snowflakes makes the  canvas soft and unique. Kat Scrappiness embellishments are very vestal and creatively inspiring. I hope you liked my projects if you want to see  more check out my
YouTube channel at:  Bunny12351(click here)


Also be sure to check out KatScrappiness (click here) For great felt and chipboard embellishments.
Snowflakes (click here)


No comments:

Post a Comment