Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Kat Scrappiness Design Team January Projects

Hey everyone!
I'm back with two projects for Kat Scrappiness. I made one card with Kat's cupcake Click here. I used American craft card stock and a Websters page's paper. I added some bling and centered the Cupcake. I added white puffy paint to give it some flair. I think it turned out nice, I could put any sentiment inside because the cupcake is so vestal for any occasion.

My next project is a altered canvas board. I wanted to make a valentine card like the kind we would get in elementary school. I ran with that idea with my altered canvas. I used a picture of my fiance  and I. I then used Kat's 3d rolled flowers in pink Click Here. After I added the flowers I wanted to add pearls. I wanted the "valentine" to look like pearls just fell on the canvas. I then added a few other minor details. Ultimately the Kat scrappiness 3d flowers is what ties the piece together.



For any of the products I used make sure to check out KatScrappiness.com Click here. 
Also look for my video on Youtube At bunny12351 . Thanks again!
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment